Today we are adding more music to the game along with some new audio and customisation options plussome bug fixes.
Created by Francisco Perez (who also created the main menu music) we now have music for when you are sailing. There are currently six tracks that play depending on the type of weather you are sailing in, from calm sunny days to exciting high winds!
We would love to hear your feedback on having music in the game, would you like more?
If music isn’t your thing or you prefer to listen to your own then you can turn this off by reducing the music volume to 0 in the audio settings menu.
We have recorded some new audio for a few effects, there is new audio for the water, sails flapping and ropes being eased and pulled.
Dual Gennaker Colours
There are 4 new customisation packs that allow you to use 2 different colours on the gennaker like so:
- Adjusted navigation lights to increase their visibility at longer ranges.
- Other boats in your fleet should now travel again while you are online.
- Adjusted the way map images are loaded to hopefully reduce the chance of them turning white.
- The missing horn sound when completing a race is restored!
- The large trench of water behind the boat has been smoothed out.
- Dolphins no longer appear when anchored.
- Boat speeds in massive storms were too high so have been reduced.
- Foam near the boat was affected by boat shadow too much.
- The Main traveler was operated from the wrong side of the 50′ cruiser.
The Sailaway Team