Following yesterday’s update, here’s a small update to fix some issues not quite fixed in the last update plus some new additions.
Fixes & Improvements
- Switching boats should no longer cancel a challenge or race.
- Fixed an issue where improved challenge times were not posted to the leaderboards.
- Foresail Sheet and Halyard hotkeys should be fixed (again).
- Adjusted foam colour so that it no longer looks blue on browner waters.
- Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have been added to the night sky.
- Fixed an issue where the moon would sometimes not appear.
- Added a further 55,000 lights, buoys, wrecks and other obstacles along the US coast.
- Fixed an issue where lights were not mounted correctly on buoys and did not flash.
- Fixed an issue where line graphics would stop updating.