There has been a few small hot fixes silently deployed since we released v.1.0 of Sailaway and we have just released another one to tidy up some issues that have been reported since.
This update includes the following fixes/improvements:
- When loading a boat that had the auto navigation set to “follow the laid out track” or was sailing in a challenge, the position was not updated correctly as the last auto-sail update by the server or the last saved position when you left the boat was only minutes ago. This should no longer happen.
- A slider has been added to the video settings to adjust the field of view of the camera (default is 70 degrees).
- The fog density at which stars are becoming blurry has been increased slightly.
- The playback of the audio clip for flapping sails was restarted multiple times per second instead of playing it to the end and then looping to the beginning again.
- Updated to the latest stable Unity release. This should fix a bug that occurs when using Airplay.